Parish Council Meeting – Tuesday 4 October
Below is the agenda for the next Parish Council meeting, being held on Tuesday 4 October at 8pm, in the Institute Small Hall:
Do you have a question or query? Please contact us:
- September Planning Committee Meeting – Draft minutes now online
- Agenda -Parish Council Meeting Tuesday 4 October
- Planning Committee September – Agenda now online
- Agenda – Full Council 7 SeptemberThe agenda for the next Parish Council meeting on Tuesday 7 September at 8pm, in the Small Hall, rear of The Institute is below:
- Garden Cuttings – a plea …
- July Full Council – Agenda now online
- Roadworks – London Road, FeeringLondon Road 29 June — 01 July Anglian Water works – delays likely – Traffic control (two-way signals)
- What is a Neighbourhood Plan and how is linked to National Planning Policy?Braintree District Council is asking residents to submit their views on the final draft of the Kelvedon Neighbourhood Plan. Once finished and adopted by Kelvedon, this plan will set out the planning policies for us here in Kelvedon. But how does our Neighbourhood Plan fit into National Planning Policy, and how is it linked to […]
- Land around Felix Hall and Park FarmContrary to information which has been circulating, the paths around Park Farm and Felix Hall which it has been said have been ‘closed’ to the public, are not Public Rights of Way. This is private land and is not open for anyone to walk on. The landowner has tried to be tolerant, but as misinformation […]
- Kelvedon Neighbourhood Plan – PUBLIC CONSULTATION
The village is bounded to the north by the River Blackwater where the adjacent village of Feering starts.
Kelvedon railway station has direct links to London Liverpool Street Station with trains approximately every 20 minutes and a journey time of 55 minutes.
Bus services are provided to Chelmsford, Colchester, Tollesbury and Witham.
The A12 dual carriageway runs alongside the village linking Kelvedon with the rest of East Anglia, south through Essex or north through Suffolk and Norfolk.