Our toddler area on the Recreation Ground is now closed, until we install a brand new playground.
Please use the toddler play area just off Glebe Road instead – it’s a lovely enclosed area with various pieces of equipment and plenty of space to run around. See the map below for its location.
Do you have a question or query? Please contact us:
- Roadworks InformationClick on the link to access full information: Hollow Road, Kelvedon, Essex 16 September – 18 September Delays likely – Diversion route Name: Diversion Location: Hollow Road Coggeshall Road, Kelvedon, Essex 14 September — 28 March Delays likely – Traffic control (multi-way signals) Works location: All along Coggeshall Road Works description: Alterations to Coggeshall Road […]
- Road Works/Closures and DelaysHollow Road, Kelvedon, Essex (click link for info) 02 September — 04 September Delays likely – Road closure Works location: Various throughout length of road Works description: Carriageway Patching High Street, Kelvedon, Essex (click link for info) 04 September — 04 September Delays likely – Traffic control (two-way signals) Works location: Entrance to the Davis […]
- Parish Council Meeting – Tuesday 1 September 2020 at 8pmThe next Parish Council meeting will be held on Tuesday 1 September 2020 at 8.00pm, via Zoom. If you wish to receive an invitation to the meeting, please email the Clerk before 7.30pm on the day of the meeting – email address is: email@example.com . The agenda is as below:
- RoadworksPlease see below for upcoming roadworks – click on the links for more details: High Street, Kelvedon, Essex 17 August — 19 August Delays likely – Traffic control (multi-way signals) Works location: Vicinity of St Mary’s Road Works description: Carriageway Patching Church Street, Kelvedon, Essex 16 August — 17 August Delays possible – Traffic control […]
- Delegated Planning Committee Report July – now online
- Reopening of MuseumGreat news for local history lovers! Feering and Kelvedon Local History Museum will reopen on Saturday 25th July, from 9.30am – 12.30pm. Due to current restrictions, we will need to restrict visitors to one family/bubble at a time in the Museum, and will be using our back door, as we won’t be able to enter […]
- Info from K&F Health CentreAs we continue to adapt to the changes which have been necessary asa result of the coronavirus outbreak, some of you will be aware of howdifferently we have been working to care for our patients over the lastthree months.One thing is certain – we have not stopped caring for you throughout this pandemicOver the last […]
- Repeat Prescription ChangesRepeat Prescriptions – copy of information on KFHC website – 12 July 2020We have had many queries from patients regarding Repeat Prescriptions. Please findbelow communication from Paula Wilkinson chief pharmacist at the CCG to thecouncillors of Kelvedon and Feering.Mid Essex CCG is supporting the NHS Digital strategy and encouraging use of electronicordering by patients themselves […]
- June Full Council Meeting – minutes now online
- Parish Council MeetingThe next Parish Council meeting is being held on Tuesday 7 July, at 8pm, via Zoom. If you wish to attend or participate, please email the Clerk on firstname.lastname@example.org by 7.30pm on the day of the meeting, to receive an invitation.
The village is bounded to the north by the River Blackwater where the adjacent village of Feering starts.
Kelvedon railway station has direct links to London Liverpool Street Station with trains approximately every 20 minutes and a journey time of 55 minutes.
Bus services are provided to Chelmsford, Colchester, Tollesbury and Witham.
The A12 dual carriageway runs alongside the village linking Kelvedon with the rest of East Anglia, south through Essex or north through Suffolk and Norfolk.