CORONAVIRUS SUPPORT AVAILABLE FOR FOOD OR PRESCRIPTIONS
If you need assistance with food shopping or with picking up prescriptions and medication, please contact us on 01376 570285 or at email@example.com and we can arrange for you to be ‘buddied up’ with a volunteer to assist you. We have buddied up over 40 residents with a lockdown friend, to help while self-isolation and shielding continues. We still have many volunteers ready and waiting to help, so please do contact us if you need some assistance. Please click on the Coronavirus tab above for more details.
- June Full Council Meeting – minutes now online
- Parish Council MeetingThe next Parish Council meeting is being held on Tuesday 7 July, at 8pm, via Zoom. If you wish to attend or participate, please email the Clerk on firstname.lastname@example.org by 7.30pm on the day of the meeting, to receive an invitation.
- June Planning Committee -draft Minutes now online
- Important Notice – High Street Car ParkPlease be advised that all parking charges will resume with effect from Monday 29 June 2020.
- Health Centre – No ElectricityMessage from Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre and Dickens Place Surgery: No electricity – 22 June 2020 Due to the electricity going off yesterday, it has not come back on at KFHC and will not be back on until tomorrow Tuesday 23 June). Therefore we have no telephone lines and the only number available is […]
- March Full Council Minutes – now online
- June Full Council Meeting – Agenda now onlineThis meeting will be held virtually via Zoom. If you wish to be present at the meeting, please email the Clerk by 7.30pm on the day of the meeting, for an invitation
- February Planning Committee – minutes now online
- Planning Committee AgendaPlease find below, the agenda for the Planning Committee meeting to be held on Tuesday 9 June, at 8.00pm, virtually, via Zoom. The public are welcome to attend. If you wish to, please email the Clerk on email@example.com to request an invitation, by 7.00pm on the day of the meeting.
- Essex County Council Recycling Centres OpenEssex County Council has announced that their Braintree and Witham Recycling Centres will re-open on Monday 18th May – PLEASE NOTE RESTRICTIONS ON WHAT CAN BE ACCEPTED. Whilst the sites are open, they will not be back to business as usual and residents should only take waste that is causing a health or safety risk. […]
The village is bounded to the north by the River Blackwater where the adjacent village of Feering starts.
Kelvedon railway station has direct links to London Liverpool Street Station with trains approximately every 20 minutes and a journey time of 55 minutes.
Bus services are provided to Chelmsford, Colchester, Tollesbury and Witham.
The A12 dual carriageway runs alongside the village linking Kelvedon with the rest of East Anglia, south through Essex or north through Suffolk and Norfolk.