Our toddler playground on the Recreation Ground is now closed, until we install a brand new playground.
Please use the toddler play area just off Glebe Road instead – it’s a lovely enclosed area with various pieces of equipment and plenty of space to run around. See the map below for its location.
Do you have a question or query? Please contact us:
- RoadworksPlease see below for upcoming roadworks – click on the links for more details: High Street, Kelvedon, Essex 17 August — 19 August Delays likely – Traffic control (multi-way signals) Works location: Vicinity of St Mary’s Road Works description: Carriageway Patching Church Street, Kelvedon, Essex 16 August — 17 August Delays possible – Traffic control […]
- Delegated Planning Committee Report July – now online
- Reopening of MuseumGreat news for local history lovers! Feering and Kelvedon Local History Museum will reopen on Saturday 25th July, from 9.30am – 12.30pm. Due to current restrictions, we will need to restrict visitors to one family/bubble at a time in the Museum, and will be using our back door, as we won’t be able to enter […]
- Info from K&F Health Centre
- Repeat Prescription Changes
- June Full Council Meeting – minutes now online
- Parish Council MeetingThe next Parish Council meeting is being held on Tuesday 7 July, at 8pm, via Zoom. If you wish to attend or participate, please email the Clerk on firstname.lastname@example.org by 7.30pm on the day of the meeting, to receive an invitation.
- June Planning Committee -draft Minutes now online
- Important Notice – High Street Car ParkPlease be advised that all parking charges will resume with effect from Monday 29 June 2020.
- Health Centre – No ElectricityMessage from Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre and Dickens Place Surgery: No electricity – 22 June 2020 Due to the electricity going off yesterday, it has not come back on at KFHC and will not be back on until tomorrow Tuesday 23 June). Therefore we have no telephone lines and the only number available is […]
The village is bounded to the north by the River Blackwater where the adjacent village of Feering starts.
Kelvedon railway station has direct links to London Liverpool Street Station with trains approximately every 20 minutes and a journey time of 55 minutes.
Bus services are provided to Chelmsford, Colchester, Tollesbury and Witham.
The A12 dual carriageway runs alongside the village linking Kelvedon with the rest of East Anglia, south through Essex or north through Suffolk and Norfolk.